1. The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declares His design and plan for mankind.
2. There is only one true God-revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the
3. In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's Son Jesus was both human and divine.
4.Though originally good, Man Fell Willingly to Sin-ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the
5. Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God through 'Salvation' (accepting Christs' offer of forgiveness
for sin). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
6. And practice two ordinances-
(1) Water Baptism By Immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and
(2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation empowers believers for witnessing
and effective service, just as it did in the New Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
8. The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is "Speaking in Tongues," as experienced on the
Day of Pentecost and reference throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy,but a progressive
lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
10. The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe the "Church" is the Body of
Christ and consist of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of
religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
11. A Divine Called and Scriptually Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each
of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and
to build up or edify the body of believers - the Church.
12. Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilige for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His
sacrificial death on the cross for our sins). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
13. The Blessed Hope - When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior To His Return To Earth (the secong coming). At this
future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air,
and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
[1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
14. In The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His
benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the
establishment of universal peace.
15. A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ.They will be judged for their sin and
consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
16. And look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all
time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on
Earth. 'And so shall we forever be with the Lord!'
1414 North Winchester Boulevard
San Jose, CA 95128 - Map
408-246-7750 - Tel
408-246-7756 - Fax
Follow us in:
Serving the Community